TCS shares Times of India
NSEI:TCS Future Profit Feb 9th 18 Investors looking for growth in their portfolio may want to consider the prospects of a company before buying its shares. Buying a great company with a robust outlook at a cheap price is always a good investment, so let’s also take a look at the company’s future expectations. With profit expected to grow by a double-digit 19.97% over the next couple of... MUMBAI: Shares of Tata Consultancy Services ended nearly 4% lower today on growth concerns after the company said it expects revenue in December 2014 quarter to be "in-line with seasonal trends."
TCS Share Price TCS Trades Flat Despite Rs 16000 Crore
Rules allow a company to buy back shares of up to 10% of its total net worth without shareholders’ approval and up to 25% with shareholders nod. If TCS goes for 10% of its total net worth of Rs... offer t o buy back full y paid-up equity shares of f ace v alue of ` 1 (rupee one) each of t ata consul tancy ser vices limited up to 5,61,40,351 (five crore sixty one lakh forty thousand three hundred and fifty one) from the equity shareholders / beneficial owners of equity shares as on may 8, 2017 (the “record date”), on a proportionate basis by way of a tender offer route through stock
Can TCS employee buy shares/stocks? Quora
Tata Consultancy Services shares are traded with symbol TCS on stock exchanges BSE and NSE. History TCS Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. how to connect two wires together Earlier this month, TCS opened its buyback offer to buy back 5.61 crore shares through the tender route at a fixed price of Rs 2,850 per share on a proportionate basis for an aggregate amount of
TCS shares Times of India
Absolutely yes.. Anyone in any company can buy shares according to his/her wishes.. All one need is a demat account and a trading account with any of the broker firms like Motilal Oswal securities or Upstox or Zerodha or Sharekhan.. how to buy a receiver for speakers To buy or sell shares of any company you need to have a demat account, you can open the same with SBI,ICICI or many private broker houses like sharekhan, angel broking etc. Once you open a demo will be given by the authorised personnel about the way to buy or sell shares
How long can it take?
TCS to buy back 2.85% shares worth Rs16000 crore Livemint
- TCS HOLDING Share Price Stockopedia
- TCS Share Price TCS Trades Flat Despite Rs 16000 Crore
- Buy TCS shares! 1 lakh has turned into Rs 14.4 lakh Rs 3
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Share Price
How To Buy Tcs Shares Online
TCS had carried out a Rs 16,000 crore buyback of 5.61 crore shares, or 3 percent of its total equity, at Rs 2,850 per equity share last year. The buyback price was at a …
- Investor can apply for buyback of shares online through Online Stock Brokers like ICICI Direct, Share Khan, and Angel Broking etc. For this, login to your trading account, navigate to IPO option. If the company has already announced buy back and has initiated the process, then you will see the name of the company there. If not wait for the option to appear. When you see the company name, click
- Investors have earned good returns in recent past in buy-backs of IT companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, HCLTech, Mphasis which might lead to many investors to purchase shares aggressively with the intent of tendering them in the buy-back.
- In this case, TCS is buying back shares that account for around 2.85% of the total paid-up equity capital of the company. There are various reasons why a company may attempt a share buyback.
- BHP Billiton shares (BLT) currently trade at ?521.3, which is a 22.76% increase over the past 30 days. In this up-to-date comparison (last updated January 2019) we've compared the top online stock & CFD brokers for trading BHP Billiton shares BLT.